Jobs & opportunities
At Curvilux we are passionate about creating new and revolutionary products that stand out of ordinary ones, but our always growing team, never imagined that this passion would give such opportunities, we had the chance to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo in 2016, later we were selected by one of the top accelerators in Chile, Startup Chile, and having IKEA looking at us to participate in their Bootcamp! Right now we are happy to announce that we are part of MASISA investment portfolio in Chile and want you to be part of it!
-1 position open
-Full time. (Accepting part-time candidates)
We are looking for someone who shoots for the stars! but understand how to execute its way there. Someone with great skills in communication, marketing techniques but above all with a broad imagination to propose new ideas.
- Build brand awareness across all our channels (Web, Social, Printed . . .)
- Know how to identify new customer acquisition, retention and conversion opportunities.
- Develop a relationship with the most relevant media and journalist to position the Curvilux brand with exposure. This means get articles published, product reviews and any other technique.
- Assist with product launch campaigns and ongoing promotion for product improvements as well as define and create educational resources that help our users reach their goals
- Work in tandem with our product team to evolve the product roadmap and coordinate on promoting improvements and new releases.
- Setup and run campaigns on channels like Facebook and Google Adwords.
- Create content (copywriting mostly and ideate communication campaigns)
- Handle all our social strategy and roadmap
- Outstanding written communications skills. You'll do a lot of writing that customers will see.
- Understand how to take advantage of different channels (web, print, events . . . )
- Identify key partners in the IoT - Startup world and propose joint efforts of marketing.
- Define and measure KPI’s, and use data to understand where we should be investing our resources.
- Use growth marketing principles and target nontraditional ways of marketing to ( influencers, product unboxing, pop-ups . . .)
- A plus: Understand the value of design, design thinking, and human-centered design principles. Knowledge of building landing pages and understanding how to potentialize their impact using data ( A/B - Click rate - Folds - Etc)
We are looking for an early talent with a lot of passion. We are not looking for someone with a lot of experience but rather a lot of passion and drive. You will help us build a consistent brand across the world and position our current and upcoming developments besides the top competitors in our field.
- You understand how to grow brand awareness and drive sales beyond South America and North America.
- You’re an excellent communicator
- Goal and Data, Data, Data driven!
- Willing to work with a team that expands across the world (San Francisco, Cordoba, and Bogota) (<-- 3 time zones :/)
- Use technology to your advantage by automating tasks, using dashboards etc..
- A constant learner who is curious and detail oriented.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to adapt to a constantly changing, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- A plus but not a must: Love for software and hardware, heavy mate drinker (most of our team is Argentinian)
MarketingWe are looking for an early talent with a lot of passion and enthusiasm, willing to join our MKT team and help build a consistent brand across the world and position our current and upcoming developments besides the top competitors in our field.
Creative & art director
In this position, you’ll take ownership as a creative leader in defining style guides, UX, communication, and branding so that they complement Curvilux brand strategy and objectives. You are going to be responsible for the development and consistent visual delivery of brand standards. you concept, prototype, and lead all of our online projects and make sure the user experience is amazing in all of the brand touchpoints, from the web to retail. You’ll also manage relationships with freelancers, photographers, agencies, and engineers in creating campaigns, websites, and assets that holistically tell Curvilux story.
We are looking for an early talent with a lot of passion. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join an existing team and be the person behind Curvilux software developments that many people will use every day to create their perfect smart home. If you have knowledge of mobile apps, website development, or AWS send us an email.
Customer service and P.R.
In this position, you’ll lead Curvilux communication in all fields. We are looking for a person that can reach and manage journalists and press relationships as well as answer our customer's inquiries. English is a must and copywriting experience is a giant plus.
Notice that we are looking for people BASED IN SANTIAGO DE CHILE with good English level (Both written and speaking)
At Curvilux we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Your own office spot (We are located at IF Chile)
- Home Office
- Unlimited coffee
- Acces to the IF community and events
- A great working environment next to Masisa employees and inner projects teams.
- Compensation range (equity) in some positions
At Curvilux we are passionate about creating new and revolutionary products that stand out of ordinary ones. We are looking to play a key role in the IoT and smart-home by intersecting the sweet spot between software and hardware, bringing to life the best smart furniture in your home. Through design, we innovate on the look of our product and through technology, we surprise our users. This means we build products that don’t scream technology but act as technology pieces.
We are always taking risks and validating new ideas, some might never become a reality but if there is something that defines us is proactivity. We never settle, and we expect that from you too. If you are ready to make real something you only imagine in science fiction movies give us a hit.
We can't wait to meet you, and be your next partners! write us to email@example.com